Thursday, April 8, 2010

NEW PATTERNS ARE HERE!!!

 HAVE OVER 200 NEW patterns! YAY! I was getting so bored! Somehow in the midst of moving and a growing family- I managed to sew, I was so tired of looking at the beautiful fabric! I am not bragging -I am not wearing the proper shoes and stockings with it - or jewelry with it! It looks adorable, and no one believes I made it.  I love it with my Gucci Patent Leather Wood Healed Neros and Super Shiny and Large Gold Chain and Matching Hoops! SEXY MAMA! Yeah that's Me Guys! Super Sexy Sewing and Pattern Wheeling Mama!


Woo Hoo!


Check Me out on VintageCorePatterns.etsy.com
for super neat super rare super super super super patterns added all the time and did I say
free shipping(?) in the usa!~
and super great savings!

and i am not just a flipper! I sew too!