Wednesday, June 30, 2010

greentrunkclothing's shop Upcycled Fashion >

As You all know I procrastinate with certain patterns, because my life is a bit on the busy side right now.  I had this one type of pattern and it sells out every time it comes in. Yes you guessed, the "Three Arm Hole: Looking for my my own I noticed it actually also has three names - Like it has three arm holes, 1) wrap arounder, 2) three armhole dress & 3) wrap-arounder dress. Now that I have scoped the dress out made and constructed, it is worth finding and making the pattern.  which is practically impossible. I am exhausted myself, I have done myself in McCall's 9181, McCall's 9109, Simplicity 8080, Simplicity 7484, Butterick 4699, Simplicity 7572 and it seems there is no more on the face of the Earth - at least this week. JEEZE! The dress by GreenTrunkClothing Shop on Etsy is just Darling. Is the FIND. 

I have always love it in the illustrations, and the thought of the simplicity of the of the construction seemed even better. I mentioned them in the past - I never saw one made and I was going to make them! I found one made - but the minute I did, boom the patterns sold, yes I said patterns (2)!
greentrunkclothing
 
So, I was not going to chance it again another so called "easy" Pattern that is going to look so fabulous.. THIS
IS ACTUALLY SOOO ADORABLE! I ALMOST WISH I COPIED MY PATTERN, OR BETTER YET, should I say their three arm hole pattern. 

There are better things that a busy fashion conscience woman could do with her time 

  i love this pattern.  I am praying that another one comes my way soon if not, my deadline is for August 1 for my Special Aug. Celebration.