Friday, July 2, 2010

Girlfriends' Weekend on the Jersey Shore

Girlfriends' Weekend on the Jersey Shore


This is all literally my backyard! I love where I live. I will be posting a lot more of this place...it is summer. Stay tuned as this will be my long summer romance with Asbury Park, New Jersey!

"Tillie" of Palace Amusements
The Jersey Shore is most accessible by car, so for the drive do remember to bring along snacks and an iPod or CDs. (Be sure to tune in to the local radio stations once you arrive.)


Pictured: A remnant of "Tillie," the face of the old Palace Amusements in Asbury Park.
photo credit: Ryan Benyi












These are the things in their story about this fabulous area that represents the small landmarks that are fun and filled funk!

This is a wonderful renovated hotel that actually was very lucky enough to see the entire process take place - I watched as they tore it to pieces and restored it into a phenomenal Vintage Style Unique Small Personal  Luxury Hotel that People can Indulge in a place where I am so lucky to enjoy year round. http://hoteltides.com/content/hotel/tabid/54/Default.aspx