Sunday, July 11, 2010

THE Links I PROMISED MANY MOONS AGO!


Remember I said weeks and weeks ago I said there was blogs that were super inspiring? There are tons! I have been a bit Busy and then I was under the weather, then my moving my busy and the insano family, I love them!

I have to say the blogs I am about to mention are going to make you cheat on me with bliss and never never ever turn back!



Then here is a wonderful examples of why I need to just be me! I make things all the time! Hide them in my wonderful home! And then I sit here making graphics, then I never post my creations because I am never satisfied with darn backgrounds! 





(I think my midnight candy runs are done now! LOL! I think I am back to homemade GRANOLA! THANK YOU, GIRL!!!!)

I have had the wonderful blessing in my life of getting to talk to the moderator of this blog, this is one busy amazing woman! I am so inspired by her! Thank you for letting me into your amazing life! I am now inspired to have cleaner, simpler, better life. THANK YOU!
We can learn from the angry chicken's clean whimsy design! Light heart'ed funny And chickn' scratchn' her style in life! 


There are many others that are just great for content and just fun to look at and great creative vintage living inspiration! 

I can go on and on! I found this in the midst of looking and I like to shop! and this girl is selling her stuff, and she moving??? 




TAKE A LOOK!!! WOW~ MOVING SALE!!! WOW!