Sunday, July 11, 2010

Moving

VintageCoreMove
moving?
Yes, this move has been much work!

I have taken the new platform and had to learn it and I got a little caught up in the decor! I get like that! LOL, just like I do with my home, I can get like that!


I had to really think about it. I researched other merchants that did this too and I wanted to make sure that it was okay, without making the move and feeling that the two shops was a move was offensive and was doing it like was complaining.

I have always made it clear that ETSY was a thing that empowered me as person and what it possible to make me an LLC. Without ETSY it would not was not possible. But, I was not able to make things happen the way I wanted once I was an LLC.  I cannot charge taxes. Which is fine. It was becoming really complicated for me now as a business and that not my customers problem. And it is not Etsy's neither.
So, I have to do what is good for everyone. I want to have a loyalty program where you can earn points and patterns. And it can be fun to shop. I am really going to have fun setting this up TONIGHT !