Saturday, August 7, 2010

Plums in the AM, Shipping and I am a peach!

"Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress."
Coco Chanel


There it is in a nutshell! Today I have the international shipments! I have to run! I just wanted to check in with a Coco Quote!  I love her dearly.  On a very personal level, her story amazes and to say the least it inspires me.

I got tired last night and sat down and indulged in some Saturated FAT!!! So disgusted with my chip excursion.  Joe (my husband) better stop bringing this stuff home! I have never really ate his muchies but it had to be hormones, greese, something bad calling me to eat that stuff.  I started my day with a big old glass of water, and a plum! A fresh start!

Wish me luck on my simple seersucker dress.  Lets hope I am not a sucker for loosing the lining! In addition, I hope the darts make me look shapely and sexy!