Friday, August 31, 2012

Moving on Sale, VintageCorepatterns.etsy.com

It took me a while to figure out how to post on my blog. It has been about a year. I took off for a while to get some time to myself, balance and focus on my craft (crafts).

This winter, I made a ton of dresses, and other great little functional items, that I barely shared with the world. I really enjoyed wearing them though. I started another blog, VintageCore.com. I really did not focus on that blog wither. I love the creating part, but I do not always have the time and energy to talk about it, make it sound interesting, and take photos as I do it.

It is simply time for me to try new things. I need to bloom in my art and sewing, and I need to make space in my house for my supplies, so I am parting with my entire stock of patterns. Buy more patterns, save more money.

So, here is my plan, I am basically selling them as cheap as I possibly can until I have enough product to open my handmade store. I am also hoping to buy more fabrics and supplies for my creations.  I hope you enjoy the patterns I am offering.

If you want up to the minute updates so you can see the patterns as they are added to the shop, subscribe to our RSS Feed here,Subscribe RSS Feed, For up to date Vintage Core Pattern Store Additions, grab your favorite patterns as we add them and take full advantage of our Moving On Sale!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageCorePatterns?ref=si_shop


1 comment:

  1. I am grateful to hear someone else has these feelings. I do understand. God bless you.
    owner finance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.. Your thoughts, input, and advice are what building this community of other people who love vintage and the vintage inspired lifestyle so wonderful!